Don’t Just Pile Your Literature on a Table—Use Your Exhibit Booth to Engage People!
Your organization can increase its outreach significantly by using best practices when exhibiting at conferences. The marketing company Marketech surveyed thousands of conference attendees to determine the most effective techniques at exhibit booths. Here are a few ideas:
• Choose energetic outgoing people to run your booth.
• Remove all chairs from behind your display table, to make sure your booth attendants are standing up and engaging as many passers-by as possible.
• Have a promotion, like a drawing for a Kindle Fire. That will significantly drive up the number of attendees who sign up for your newsletters and campaigns.
• Be selective in what you display. Make sure the literatures/product you choose to bring to the conference matches the interests of those who will be attending.
• Use short videos and product demonstrations to catch people attention.
Read Mike Thimmesh’s “White Paper: What Attendees Tell Us About Best Exhibiting Practices” to learn more about how to drive up make the best impact with your exhibit booth.