A few events that caught our eye:
• CELEBRATE the Bill of Rights, ratified on December 15, 1791.
• LEARN how official measurements of income and poverty understate the economic well-being Americans have achieved in the past 25 years. American Enterprise Institute hosts Christian Broda and David E. Weinstein, authors of Prices, Poverty, and Inequality: Why Americans Are Better Off Than You Think.
• DISCOVER how to win minds with mass media. The John Locke Foundation hosts Max Borders, executive editor at Free to Choose Network.
• ASSESS the future of U.S.-Africa relations. Host: Heritage Foundation.
• FIND OUT whether government spending and tax rebates stimulate economic growth. Dan Mitchell of the Cato Institute and Stephen Entin of the Institute for Research on the Economics of Taxation offer their views at a Capitol Hill forum.
For more events, see InsiderOnline’s conservative calendar.