One of the reasons people go Resource Bank, they tell us, is to network. We did a little of that, too. Here are some people we met at Resource Bank who are doing great work promoting liberty:
• Jake DeVantier told us about a mobile app his company, 2nd Vote, has developed that lets consumers make sure they shop from companies that are aligned with their conservative values.
• Matthew Tyrman showed off Open the Books Portal, a mobile app that allows you to track government spending while running errands.
• James D. Agresti of JustFacts knows what a real fact check is, unlike some of the clowns in the mainstream media.
• Donna Rook explained to us how the Institute for Truth in Accounting is exposing the real public debt picture at both the state and federal level.
• Keli’I Akina filled us in on the Grassroot Institute’s continuing efforts to fight the creation of a race-based government in Hawaii.
• Tamara Chergoleishvili is the editor-in-chief of Tabula, an independent news website covering Georgian politics and Georgian relations with its aggressive neighbor, Russia.
• Devin Foley told us about Intellectual Takeout’s success building a community of followers who are interested in learning and dialogue about public policy issues.